Click “Unlock Wallet” button on the main page.
You will see the menu with three login options.Your further steps depend on the method you choose: Keystore File, Mnemonic Phrase or Private Key.
Login with Keystore File
- Select Keystore File option in menu and press Continue.
- Open Keystore File, which was generated when the wallet was created.
- You will see the password input field.
- Enter the password, which you chose when the wallet was created.
- After that, you will see the wallet interface. Congratulations, you’re signed in!
Login with Mnemonic Phrase
- If you already have an Ethereum Classic wallet created with Mnemonic Phrase (Seed phrase), you can sign in using it. Select the “Mnemonic Phrase” option from the menu and click Continue.
- Enter a 12-word Mnemonic Phrase (you can also enter a 24-word mnemonic phrase by clicking the Value switch)
- You will see a wallet selection window.
- Select the wallet you need and check the “I accept Terms” checkbox. Then click on the “Unlock Wallet” button.
- After that, you will enter the wallet interface.
Login with Private Key
This is the easiest and fastest way to access your wallet. However, in order to use it, you need to know the Private Key. You can view it in the interface of your wallet by clicking on the Info icon
- A pop-up window will appear where you will see your Private Key.
- Copy it and keep it in a safe place. Remember that no one except you should have access to the Private Key of your wallet!
- To select Private Key login method, select the corresponding item in the menu.
- You will see field to enter Private Key and the “Access Wallet” button, which is not active yet
- Enter the private key and the Access Wallet button will become active. Click on it.
- Entering wallet with private keyAs a result, just like in previously mentioned cases, you will be taken to the wallet interface.